October 16, 2010

Euphoria #2

Save Forever for Me has finally arrived at local bookstores!

Yippee!

I went to the mall last Friday with my friend Dianne, and, surprisingly, the book was already in the shelves. She immediately bought a copy and made me sign it in the middle of the bookstore. Slightly embarrassing, but completely heartwarming at the same time. So, thanks, Dianne, for your unbridled support!


Also, I found out today that Taylor Song has a rendition of my all-time favorite Christmas song Last Christmas (originally by Wham!). I don’t know why, but listening to Taylor Swift never fails to lift me out of a horrific mood.

1 comment :

Aki Libo-on said...

Hi Camryn!

Alfred Vargas and Anne Curtis Smith looks good together. Very much! And I can't help myself but to comment that the visual pegs you used for your second novel makes me all hands down. =D