August 11, 2014

I'm Now on Wattpad!

I've already been plagiarized a few times on Wattpad, so I was never really interested in joining it. However, the Wattpad craze soon started, and local publishers started publishing books that were first posted on the site.

I've come to see that as a great thing.

The Wattpad craze renewed the interest of Filipino readers in... Filipino writers. The books are flying off the shelves, and practically every publisher has started publishing their own so-called Wattpad imprint.

A lot of writers whose work I respect and admire have already joined Wattpad. As a very small fish in a gigantic pond, who am I to disagree, right? In fact, I've even created my own account, and started posting a story. My story isn't anything spectacular, to be honest, but writing it was fun.

Here's the summary:

As far as she could remember, alam ni Jessica kung ano’ng klase ng lalaki ang gusto niyang makasama habang buhay. Dapat ay maginoo ito, simple at, higit sa lahat, isang tapat na katipan tulad ng tatay niya. Nakita niya ang lahat ng qualities na hinahanap sa katauhan ni Jacob. Kumbinsido siya na ito na ang lalaking matagal na niyang hinihintay.

Pero bakit ang nakakalokong ngiti ni Dominic ang laging laman ng isip niya? Bakit ang mga halik nito ang nagpapalakas sa tibok ng puso niya? Soon enough, she found herself falling for him, pero may sikreto pala si Dominic na makakasira sa kanilang dalawa…

You can view my profile here and read my free story Me and Mr. Right Now here.

1 comment :

play bazaar said...

Use LinkedIn as a job.The Q&A section is a great area to show off your knowledge.play bazaar You can also ask questions yourself to find out about other users.satta king