August 18, 2014

Thoughts: How to Write a Tagalog Romance Novel by Apple Masallo


If you want to be a tagalog romance writer, add this book to your to-be-read list. Immediately.

How to Write a Tagalog Romance Novel by Apple Masallo discusses all the things an aspiring romance writer should know--from creating characters to dealing with rejection. It's a very short book that's brimming with information.

I especially liked the part where Ms. Apple Masallo discussed writing love scenes. Every time I write a love scene, I stop and tend to get embarrassed because I always think that might mother might read what I've just written...

This book, however, made me realize that you're not just writing a love scene for the sake of, well, writing a love scene. Your story--the journey of your characters--requires it. I think that's a good enough reason.

1 comment :

play bazaar said...


If you cannot find a job, consider adjusting your approach. Just because lots of places aren't many jobs doesn't mean you should give up.play bazaar You may consider going to another area, but make sure that you can afford the commute if you get hired.satta king