August 18, 2014

Thoughts: How to Write a Tagalog Romance Novel by Apple Masallo


If you want to be a tagalog romance writer, add this book to your to-be-read list. Immediately.

How to Write a Tagalog Romance Novel by Apple Masallo discusses all the things an aspiring romance writer should know--from creating characters to dealing with rejection. It's a very short book that's brimming with information.

I especially liked the part where Ms. Apple Masallo discussed writing love scenes. Every time I write a love scene, I stop and tend to get embarrassed because I always think that might mother might read what I've just written...

This book, however, made me realize that you're not just writing a love scene for the sake of, well, writing a love scene. Your story--the journey of your characters--requires it. I think that's a good enough reason.

No comments :