July 07, 2014

Welcome Back

Hi.

It’s been a while.

There’s a huge chance that you don’t remember me or never even knew I existed. Well, let me introduce myself. I’m Camryn Morrell, and I am a romance novelist (or, at least, used to be) for Bookware Publishing.

I wrote His Secondhand Heart (2010), Save Forever for Me (2010), Reel Love (2011), and The Accidental Bride (2011). It’s pretty obvious that I haven’t finished a book in almost three years.

When my first manuscript got accepted in 2009, I was a heartbroken eighteen-year-old who was pretty clueless about life. I graduated from college, got a job, the usual stuff. Now, I’m a twenty-three-year-old who hopefully knows a little more about life. I’d like to think that I finally have my priorities straight, and I want to give writing another shot.

My heart has always belonged to the written word. I love getting ideas while I’m simply making coffee or sitting through another mind-numbing meeting about statistics. I procrastinate a lot when it comes to putting the actual words on paper, but, once they start coming, I feel like I’m on top of the world.

So, I’m reviving this blog to chronicle this brand-new writing journey. This time, I hope to be more professional and sound less like a naïve kid high on caffeine. There will be a lot of navel-gazing about writing, updates about my life (not that anyone’s interested), helpful tips, and more.

Welcome to my little blog, and I hope you like your stay.

No comments :