July 21, 2014

Where the Magic Happens…

Or the place commonly known as my home office.

Technically, it's not even an office, more like the only neat corner of my room. I would love to have an entire room where I can talk to myself while pretending to be one of my characters, but that's just not possible right now.

Not that I'm complaining or anything. In fact, I'm pretty proud of my little corner.


This is how it looks in its entirety. Nothing fancy--just my desk with all my necessities on it. My uncle who is kind of a jack-of-all-trades made my desk, and I love it. It's really long, but it's attached to the wall so it doesn't take up too much space.


Colorful pens and my notepad where I jot down all my brilliant ideas. I'm kidding. I mostly doodle on it when I should be working.


My bulletin board. I need this, because I have tendency to be really, really lazy. I like seeing the deadlines I set for myself right in front of me, so I can avoid procrastinating... more than usual.



These are figures of Sheldon and Amy from The Big Bang Theory, my favorite show of all time. My boyfriend gave them to me, and they give my rather boring desk a huge dose of personality.

I hope you enjoyed this little tour. If you have any suggestions or questions, please let me know through the comments. Have a great day! :D

1 comment :

play bazaar said...

Go to a lot of job fairs when you're looking for work. They provide a great amount of position that you're looking for.play bazaar You can also meet people here that can be very helpful to you.satta king