November 24, 2009

2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge


Ack! I'm joining my first ever reading challenge which is hosted by J. Kaye. I decided to go with The Mini YA Reading Challenge (12 YA novels), since this is the first time I'm doing something like this.

If you're interested, here are the guidelines:
1. Audio, eBooks, paper all count.
2. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
3. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.


There are so many interesting YA books out. I'm sure picking out twelve books to read won't be difficult. :)

3 comments :

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Ohh, nice! I joined too, so best of luck to both of us. I hope to watch your progress during the challenge! :)

choco (In Which a Girl Reads) said...

Cool! I'm still deciding which challenge I'm going to do. Good luck!

Btw I love your blog header :)

J. Kaye said...

So glad you are joining the YA Reading Challenge. I can't wait to start the new year. It's going to be a great year in books. I can feel it!