November 25, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday: Linger by Maggie Stiefvater


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Release Date: July 2010
Continues the story of the wolves of Mercy Falls. . .

It's about after. What happens after you discover there are werewolves in the wood, after you've fallen in love for the first time, after you've lost what you think you can't live without, after you've become someone you can't live with.

I'm currently reading Shiver, and I absolutely love it. I know I shouldn't read the summary for Linger because it'll spoil the ending for Shiver, but I couldn't help myself. LOL. I can't wait to read the sequel. I hope it won't disappoint. :)

9 comments :

Nina said...

I havent read shiver, but i already have it on my tbr list. I do like the cover of this book, it fits with the first. :)

Heres mine:
http://jadorehappyendings.blogspot.com/2009/11/wow-9.html#comments

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

I'm super excited for this one too! Great pick :)

Jill said...

I keep hearing about these books...I'm going to have to check them out...Happy Thanksgiving!

Book Crazy Jenn said...

EAK YES!!!! Linger is one I CAN NOT wait to read!!! :)

Alexa said...

Shiver is on my TBR pile, it sounds amazing. I didn't realize there was a sequel, sounds great too! Thanks for sharing :)

Alayne said...

I've been contemplating adding Shiver to my TBR. Here's my pick: http://thecrowdedleaf.wordpress.com/

Crystal said...

I can't wait for this one either - I loved Shiver!

choco (In Which a Girl Reads) said...

Ooh, Shiver's sequel! Looking forward to this one too :)

Alexia561 said...

Have Shiver on my wishlist, but haven't gotten to it yet. The cover for the sequel looks even better than the original, both gorgeous! Great pick!